- About Me
- Soups / Salads
- Snacks / Starters
- Breakfast / Tiffin Varieties
- Chutneys / Dips / Salsa
- Side dishes for Roti / Naan / Poori / Phulka
- Rice / Pulao / Biryani
- Kuzhambu Varieties
- Rasam Varieties
- Diet Friendly Recipes
- Vegetarian - Stir Fry / Varuval
- Egg Recipes
- Non- Vegetarian Recipes
- Baked Goodies
- Sweets / Desserts
- Product / Website Reviews
- Guest post Recipes / Contest Recipes
- Rice Varieties Using Brown Rice
- Magazine Features and Achievements
- YouTube Recipe Videos
- Home Chef Event with Eastern Condiments
July 29, 2009
1 Big Capsicum chopped in cubes
1 onion chopped
1 tomato chopped
5 green chillies chopped
2 tbsp chilli powder
2 tbsp coriander powder
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
pinch of curry powder
Saute capsicum in oil until it becomes half cooked.Remove and keep it seperately.
Next saute onions, Tomatoes and Green chillies for few minutes and grind it like paste.
Add oil in kadai and add curry powder, then add paste of onion, tomato and chillies. Add ginger garlic paste and cook for 5 mins or until oil seperates.
Add chilli powder, coriander powder, salt and sauted capsicum.
Add some water and let it cook for 1o mins or until capsicum becomes soft.
Remove from flame and add coriander leaves for garnish.
Serve with roti.