My today's post is for Taste and Create group in which we are paired with a blog every month and we get an awesome opportunity to try their recipes. Like wise, I was paired with Veg Nation. Lovely blog with lots n lots of mouthwatering yummy recipes. Totally confused with the selection of recipe and finally concluded my hunt with Eggless Pancake. I am a great fan of pancakes but never tried these Eggless version. Tried these pancakes and it tasted really very delicious. She has mentioned about these yummy ones with maple syrup but I served with honey and it worked well too. Thank you so much for the Taste n create team and veg nation:)
Click HERE for the original recipe.
- 1 Cup All purpose flour / Maida
- 2 Tsp Sugar
- 2 Tsp Baking powder
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 3 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- Add all purpose flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon powder in a bowl.
- Now mix Milk, oil, water, melted butter and vanilla essence in a separate bowl.
- Mix both dry ingredients and wet ingredients.
- Mix well to prepare a batter consistency and leave it aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat a Dosa pan and pour 2 ladles of batter.
- Cook in a medium flame and flip the other side.
- Cook until it turns light golden brown color and remove from the flame.
- Serve Hot.
Serving Options :
Serve hot with Maple syrup or Honey.
Linking this with