- 2 Onions, Finely chopped
- 1 Tomato, Finely chopped
- 1 Carrot, Finely chopped
- 1 Radish , Finely chopped
- 7-8 French Beans, Chopped
- 10 Baby potatoes, cut into half
- 1/2 Tbsp Ginger - Garlic Paste
- 2 Green chilli, chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1/2 Cup Coconut paste
- Few Curry leaves for Garnishing
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Bay leaf
- 2 Star anise
- 1 Elachi
- 1/2 inch Cinnamon
- Heat oil in a pan and add the Masala items ( Bay leaf, Star anise, Cinnamon and Elachi ).
- Add the finely chopped onions and saute well.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste to the onion mixture and fry till the raw smell goes off.
- Now add the chopped tomato and cook until it turns mushy.
- Add all the vegetables ( Carrot, beans, radish and potatoes ).
- Mix well and add the Turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt.
- Add water, cover the lid and cook for 7-10 minutes or until the veggies gets cooked.
- Stir in coconut paste and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Garnish with curry leaves.
Serve with Poori or Roti.