I am very happy to be part of "Love2bake" group hosted by one of our lovely blogger, sangee from spicy treats. This is a weekly event, which happens on every monday and all members will be posting baking related stuffs like recipes, tips and tricks, etc. The Event starts today and I feel very glad to post my recipe. Thanks sangee for this lovely opportunity and am sure that lots of baking related stuffs can be learnt from this group. All the best !
Interested bloggers, please click HERE to join.
Baked Apples with the mild sugar dusted on top gives yummy and tangy flavor. Absolutely healthy and crispy chips, especially perfect to munch when we are in diet ;).
- 3 Apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Sugar ( I used powder sugar )
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon ( Optional )
- Wash and Slice the apples.
- Arrange in a tray and Sprinkle sugar on top of it.
- Bake it for 45 minutes in a Pre-heated oven at 180 degree C.
- Flip the other side and bake it for another 30-40 mins or until crisp.
- Remove and cool.
- Store it in an air tight container.
- Granulated sugar can also be used instead of powder sugar.
- Baking time varies so check frequently to avoid over burnt.
Sending this recipe to "Love2Bake" by Spicy Treats.