Wanna try this crunchy potli filled with Apple, museli and nuts???
Here is my recipe...............
For Outer Covering :
- 1 Cup Maida
- A pinch of Salt
- 2 Tbsp Sugar, Powdered
For Stuffing :
- 1 Apple, Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Museli
- 1/4 Cup Nuts and Raisins, Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Combine Maida, sugar and salt in a bowl and knead it into soft dough by adding water.
- Keep aside for 30 Minutes.
- Heat butter in a pan and add the chopped Apples.
- Saute for couple of minutes and add sugar.
- Add water and cook till the apples gets soften.
- Now add the museli and mix well for a minute.
- Simmer the flame and add milk little by little and mix well.
- Now add the chopped nuts and Raisins.
- Mix well and cook till the mixture turns dry.
- Remove from the flame and cool it.
- Meanwhile, divide the dough into 6-7 balls and roll in small round shape using rolling pin.
- Fill the apple mixture in the centre.
- Gently wet the corners of the rolled dough and close it like potli / bag.
- Likewise, repeat the procedure for remaining dough and keep the unfried potli aside for 15 minutes or till it gets dry.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry them in a medium flame.
- Once done, remove and drain the excess oil using kitchen towel.
- Serve Hot.
Linking this recipe with Lakshmi's "5 Ingredients Fix Challenge"
Shruti's "Only Food For Growing Children" and Pari's "Fooddelicious"