1 Bunch Green leaves ( Amarnath )
15 Garlic pods
2 -3 Green chillies
1/2 Tbsp Oil
1/2 Tsp Mustard seeds
1 Tsp Urad dal
2 Dry red chillies
Salt to taste
- Wash the green leaves thrice and chop them.
- Add garlic pods, green chillies and chopped green leaves in a bowl, add little water and cook it for 7 - 10 minutes in a medium flame.
- Remove and cool it.
- Then grind into smooth paste.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, once it starts spluttering add the urad dal and dry red chillies.
- Add the tempering to the ground paste and add salt. Mix well.
- Serve with hot rice along with ghee.