Doesn't it look yummy??
Yeah…I bet that all chocolate lovers will really love this recipe including me J. This is my first recipe for “Taste and Create “group and this month I got paired with an innovative blogger Manju from “Desi fiesta”. As per the rule, I have to select recipe from the paired partner and try it…While surfing, I found lots of yummy n innovative recipes from her blog but since I was looking for some sweet recipes and the mouthwatering picture of this recipe in her blog tempted me to try… Very simple to prepare and tasted divine…
I made a little twist by adding butterscotch and colored sugar balls and I thank Taste and Create group, who gave this lovely opportunity to try this delicious dessert…
Special thanks to manju J
Here comes the recipe…
- 1 ½ Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2 Tbsp Roughly chopped nuts
- ¼ Cup Butterscotch
- 1 Tbsp Raisins
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream
- ¼ Cup Colored Sugar balls
- Add whipping cream in a pan and bring it to boil.
- After boiling, remove from the flame and add chocolate chips followed by chopped nuts, raisins and butterscotch.
- Mix well till the mixture becomes smooth.
- Add the colored sugar balls in a glass and pour the mixture till half of the glass.
- Again add few colored sugar balls and fill the glass with remaining mixture.
- Repeat the process for remaining glasses and freeze it till they are firm.
- Garnish with butterscotch and nuts before serving.
Serving Options :
Can be served with Ice-cream.