- 1 Cup Bottle gourd, grated
- ½ Cup Mixed Bean Sprouts
- 1 Onion, Finely Chopped
- 2 Tomatoes, Finely Chopped
- 1 Tsp Chilli powder
- 1 Tsp Coriander powder
- ½ Tsp Jeera Powder
- ¼ Tsp Turmeric powder
- ½ Tsp Garam Masala powder
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped onion.
- Sauté for couple of minutes and add the chopped tomatoes.
- Fry them together for 3-4 minutes or till tomatoes turns mushy or soft.
- Add Turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder and Jeera powder.
- Mix well and cook till the raw smell goes off.
- Now add the grated bottle gourd and mixed beans sprouts.
- Mix well and add water along with the salt.
- Cook for 5 minutes in a medium flame or till the gravy consistency occurs.
- Garnish with coriander leaves or curry leaves and remove from the flame.
Serving Options :
Serve hot with Rice or any Indian breads.
Linking this recipe with
Viji's Show your style to the world series 4