We all make our meal Interesting and Healthy by all ways. Likewise, recently tried these super soft parathas using Cornflakes. It tasted really yummy and very soft than the regular ones. Resting time after kneading the dough makes it more soft, so rolling part should be done very carefully because of its softness.
Cornflakes is a healthy way to start a day but it is very monotonous to serve with regular milk and fruits. So to make it more Interesting, tried few Innovative recipes using cornflakes. Will be posting soon so stay tuned :)
For Paratha :
- 1 Cup Cornflakes, Powdered
- 1/2 Cup Wheat Flour
- 3 Tbsp Spring Onions, finely chopped
- 1 Tsp Chilli powder
- 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1/4 Tsp Jaljira Powder
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
For Dip :
- 1 Cup Thick Yogurt or Curd
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- Taste to taste
- 1 Tbsp Spring Onions, finely chopped
For paratha :
- Take a large bowl and add powdered cornflakes followed by wheat flour, chopped spring onions, chilli powder, Garam masala, Jaljira powder and salt.
- Mix well and add water little by little to prepare a dough.
- Rest it for 30 minutes and divide the dough into balls.
- Roll the ball using Rolling pin by dusting wheat flour (like we do for chapati / Roti).
- Heat tawa and place the rolled paratha and cook it both sides.
- Once done, remove from the flame and repeat the process for remaining balls.
- Serve hot.
For Dip :
- Beat yogurt or curd in a small bowl and add paprika followed by salt and chopped spring onions.
- Mix well and serve with parathas.
Serving Options :
Serve hot with Yogurt dip or pickles.
Sending this recipe to "100 Kids Lunch Box Recipe Book" Event !