SNC Challenge from North team - Panner kathi roll
SNC Challenge from South Team - Aripathiri
- 2 Cups paneer, cubed
- 1 cup Capsicum / Bell peppers, chopped
- 1 Onion,chopped
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1 Tsp Kasoori methi
- 4 Tbsp Oil
- 1/2 Cup Coriander leaves
Roast & Grind :
- 1 Tbsp Coriander seeds
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds / Jeera
- 2 Green Cardamoms
- 2 Cloves
- 1 Dry Red Chilli
- 1 inch Cinnamon stick
For Marination :
- 1 Tsp Gram Flour
- 1 Tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 Tsp Chat Masala Powder
- 1 Tsp Cumin / Jeera powder
- 1 Tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 Tsp Balck pwpper powder
- 1/2 Cup yogurt, whipped
- 1/2 Cup Carrots, cut into lengthwise
- 1 Cup Cucumber Scraped
- 1 Tomato, cut into long strips
- 1/4 Cup Onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 Thai green chillies / normal Chillies, chopped
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Tsp Black salt
- 1/4 Tsp Sugar
For Dough :
- 2 Cups Whole wheat flour
- Water, as needed
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tsp Oil
For Dough :
- Take wheat flour in a large bowl, add salt and oil.
- Add water little by little and knead into soft dough.
- Cover and rest it for half an hour.
For Kuchumber :
- Mix all the veggies given in Kuchumber Ingredients list.
- Drizzle lemon juice and sprinkle salt and sugar, mix well.
- Add coriander leaves and green chillies.
- Mix well and keep aside.
For Kathi Roll Filling :
- Take paneer in a bowl and sprinkle spices followed by gram flour, mix well.
- Mix whipped yogurt and toss well.
- Cover and keep aside.
- Meanwhile, Roast all the ingredients spices given in a "Roast & Grind" lighlty and grind them into fine powder. keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pana and add ground spices and fry it for a minute.
- Add green peppers/capsicum and saute well.
- Add paneer followed by kasoori methi and mix well.
- Now add Tomato and Onion and cook for couple of minutes in a medium flame.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside.
For Roti :
- Divide the dough and prepare balls.
- Take one ball and roll into circular shape with 8 inch diameter using rolling pin.
- After rolling, fill it with coriander leaves, fold and roll it again.
- Heat tawa and cook rotis both sides, keep aside.
- Repeat the process for remaining dough.
Arranging Kathi Roll :
- Place the prepared roti in a flat board and fill the center with 1 tbsp kuchumber and 1 Tbsp paneer.
- Roll and Wrap it slowly using butter paper of aluminium foil.
- Serve hot.
Serving Options :
Serve Hot with Tomato Sauce and Juice.