Can you imagine summer without Ice creams and Kulfis??
No way...we all run behind such recipes to cool our body and beat the heat. Drinking tender coconut and increasing our intake of water will naturally cool our body but kids are more fascinated over store made Ice creams/Kulfis. Instead, preparing homemade kulfis with fresh Ingredients will give a complete satisfaction & happiness of serving them a healthy recipe and of course, kids also get satisfied with their loved ones.
Tried these recipe of my own for "5 Ingredients Fix Challenge" hosted by Lakshmi Vimala and the ingredients given for our challenge was "Cream", "Honey", "Walnuts", "Fresh Strawberry" and "Chocolate".
Considering my little "strawberry & Ice cream" lover at home, prepared these kulfis with the above ingredients. It tasted very creamy because of the addition of cream, milk powder and condensed milk. Fresh flavor of strawberries and mild taste of honey made it more tastier and also the crunchiness of crushed walnuts in each bite added extra delicious to kulfis.
Here comes the recipe....
- 6 Fresh strawberries
- 200 gms Fresh cream
- 3 Tbsp Milk powder
- 1/4 Cup Milkmaid
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 3 Tbsp walnuts, crushed
- 2 Tbsp Chocochips
- Take fresh cream in a large bowl and blend using blender.
- Add fresh strawberries and blend again.
- Now add Milkmaid followed by milk powder and honey, mix well.
- Add Chocochips and crushed walnuts to the creamy mixture and mix well.
- Pour into kulfi moulds and freeze it for couple of hours.
- Insert long stick(barbeque stick / Kulfi stick) in the middle of kulfi pan and freeze it for 5-6 hours or overnight.
- Once it got freezed, remove and de-mould kulfi carefully.
- Serve chill.
Linking this recipe with Lakshmi's "5 Ingredients Fix Challenge"