Are you a chicken lover? Then this recipe is for you...
Grilled Juicy chicken with a spicy-lemony flavor will be a sure hit in your taste buds. Marination is very important in this recipe, the more time you leave chicken to swim in the marinade, the yummiest and delicious chicken is guaranteed. These yummy grilled ones can be served as a starter with Salsa ( will post soon ) and mayo. This is also a perfect evening snack to munch with family on weekends. Adding marinade while cooking the chicken will enhance the flavor and tastes amazingly good.
- 4 Chicken Thigh cutlets
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 4 Green chillies, crushed
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 3 Garlic pods, crushed and chopped
- 2 Spring Onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Combine Lemon juice, crushed green chilies, soy sauce, honey, chopped garlic, spring onions, coriander leaves and salt in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add chicken pieces and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for 3- 4 hours or over night, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the chicken pieces and reserve the marinade.
- Place chicken on lightly oiled grill and cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Flip the other side and cook for another 5 minutes or until the pieces gets tender and cooked.
- Brush with reserve marinade in the last minutes of cooking.
- Remove and serve Hot.
Serving Options :
Serve hot with Salsa or Mayo.