- 200 Gms Urad dal
- 1 Cup Onions, Finely chopped
- 3 Green chillies, Finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup Amarnath leaves / Mulai keerai, Finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Soak urad dal for 2 - 3 hrs.
- Drain and wash the urad dal completely and grind into smooth paste.
- Do not add water, just sprinkle. Ground paste should be very thick.
- Add the chopped onion, green chillies, green leaves and Salt.
- Mix well and meanwhile heat oil in a pan.
- Wet the hands and take the urad dal mixture, give it a round shape and make a hole in the center of vada.
- Gently drop them in a hot oil and fry in a medium flame. ( Be careful while dropping the vadas)
- Once the outer layer gets crispy, remove from flame and drain in kitchen towel.
- Serve with chutney and Sambhar.
Linking this with Ghar ka Khana's " Mission Street Food "