- 1 Cup Maida / All purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- 1/4 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp condensed milk
- 2 tsp milk
- Preheat oven at 170 degree celcius.
- Sieve Maida / All purpose flour and baking powder.
- Add the crushed cornflakes to the flour and mix well.
- Add Nutella, butter, condensed milk and milk in a separate bowl.
- Mix well with a fork and add it to the flour.
- Gently mix everything and knead to dough.
- Refrigerate it for half an hour.
- Remove and make small balls using the dough.
- Grease the plate, place the balls and gently press them using back side of fork.
- Bake it for 8 - 10 mins.
Linking this with Pari's " Give me some snacks "