- 1 Onion, Finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup Capsicum, chopped
- 1 Cup Corn Kernels ( Frozen or Fresh )
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Green chillies, finely chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Chilli powder
- 1 Tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 Tsp Oregano ( Dried )
- Salt to taste
- Heat butter in a pan and add chopped onion, fry till it turns translucent.
- Add the capsicum and green chillies.
- Saute for a minute and add the corns ( I have used frozen ).
- Mix well and add chilli powder, salt and tomato sauce.
- Cook for a minute in a medium flame.
- Mix well and add the dried oregano.
- Saute for a minute and remove from flame.
- Serve with crackers or Nacho chips.
I have used frozen corn so used it directly for cooking. If fresh corns are used, it has to be boiled first and then added to the pan.
Linking this with Ghar ka Khana's " Mission Street Food "