MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS :)
Cooking Time : 20 mins
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 Green Chillies
- 2 Cup Dosa batter
- Salt to taste
- Chop the carrots, tomatoes and chillies.
- Grind them together to a fine paste without adding water.
- Now add the ground paste to the dosa batter.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Heat the dosa tawa and pour the batter using ladle and slowly spread it like a thin circle.
- Cook for a minute and slowly flip the other side.
- Once done, remove from flame and serve.
Serving Options :
Serve with Coconut chutney.
Linking this recipe with
Sara's Kitchen " Dish in 30 minutes - Breakfast "
LemonKurry's " Innovative Recipes "