- 1 1/2 Cups Wheat Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Sugar, powdered
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Choco chips
- 100 Gms Butter
- Sieve wheat flour and baking powder.
- Add butter and sugar in a separate bowl and beat it using handmixer till it turns light.
- Add the egg and beat again.
- Now add the wheat flour little by little and fold.
- Add the choco chips and mix to form a dough.
- Meanwhile, pre-heat the oven for 10 mins at 170 degree C.
- Grease the plate using oil or butter and dust them using wheat flour or use butter paper.
- Make small balls using the dough, gently press them in a palm and arrange in the plate or tray.
- Bake it for 10 mins.
- Once done, remove from the oven and cool completely.
- Store it in an air tight container and serve.
Serving Options :
Serve with hot Tea or Coffee.
Linking this recipe with
Foodomania's " Christmas Cook Off Contest "