Pizza is an oven baked flat bread which is topped with Tomato sauce, veggies or meat
and cheese. It is a fascinating food which is liked by all ages and when it is home made, the pleasure is immeasurable and completely healthy. Just a couple of hours preparation will gives an delicious pizza with yummy topping of our choice. And I have used only limited toppings in this pizza as it goes to our favorite challenge "Shhh Cooking Secretly Challenge". Everyone must be familiar about this famous challenge happening among bloggers and priya suresh from "priya's Versatile Recipes" is our brain child of this group.
I was paired with Nirmala Gurunadhan from "nimmuguru.blogspot.in " and the two secret Ingredients which I got was corn and Tomatoes. So keeping this two ingredients in my mind, prepared this delicious veg pizza. Thanks to priya suresh, our brain child of "shhh cooking secretly" and Nirmala Gurunadhan :)
Click HERE to check a yummy and delicious sweet which was prepared by Nirmala Gurunadhan for this challenge !
- 1 1/2 Cups All purpose flour / Maida
- 3/4 Tsp Instant Yeast
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Cup Tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp Pizza seasoning
- 1/2 - 1 Cup Corn kernels
- 15 Cocktail Gherkins
- 1 Cup Grated cheese ( Mozzarella )
- 2 Onions, sliced
- Add All purpose flour, yeast, salt and olive oil in a bowl.
- Add water little by little and mix well to form a dough.
- Grease a bowl with olive oil and place the dough.
- Cover it with a damp cloth or cling foil and keep aside till it gets doubled.
- Once it gets doubled, knead and divide the dough into 3 equal balls.
- Meanwhile, take tomato sauce in a bowl and add pizza seasoning. Mix well.
- Take one dough and roll into small circle using rolling pin.
- Spread the tomato sauce and arrange sliced onions followed by gherkins and corn kernels.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese and bake it in a pre -nheated oven for 15-20 minutes at 200 degree C.
- Remove and Repeat the procedure for the remaining dough.
- Serve hot with Tomato Sauce.